Written by VegasNET Media Monday, 12 July 2010 22:19
After boarding a lovely Beechcraft 1900D aircraft, you’ll enjoy a 40 minute flight from Vegas to the Grand Canyon’s South Rim. Enjoy views of the terrain below as you approach the designated World Heritage Site and its expansive 1,218,375 acres of land on the Colorado Plateau of northwest Arizona. That brief flight is only the beginning of your Grand Canyon Adventure!
Once you land on the South Rim, you will board an ECO-Star helicopter for a journey very few people get to take. Instead of standing on the ledge and peering down into the gorge below, this chopper will take you across the Grand Canyon itself for a 25 minute ride over this six-million year old geographical wonder that was considered holy by the native Pueblo Indians. As you soar about the canyon in the helicopter and fully absorb the beauty of the national park, you will understand why so many make the journey to see this natural wonder.
Once your aerial tour is complete, your next stop is at the Grand Canyon National Park. Here you can enjoy nature trails only accessible from the park as well as guided tours and a museum with Prehistoric artifacts and information on the wildlife that populates the area. Afterwards, go ahead and pick a lovely spot outside to enjoy the gourmet box lunch included with your ticket price. It’s a great opportunity to see an eagle or the endangered California Condor soaring through the sky.
From your departure to your return to the hotel, this seven hour experience will create memories that will last you and your guests a lifetime. Make sure you check out BestOfVegas.com’s special offer on this unforgettable tour.
Written by :
- Wild West Horseback Ride and Sunset BBQ | Las Vegas | MyVegasNET.com
- Vegas Nights Helicopter Tour | Las Vegas | VegasNET.com
- Vegas Mob Tour | Las Vegas | MyVegasNET.com
- The Free Spirit Tour by Mustang Helicopters | Las Vegas | MyVegasNET.com
- Pink Jeep Hoover Dam Top to Bottom Tour | Las Vegas | MyVegasNET.com
- Pink Jeep Hoover Dam Classic Tour | Las Vegas | MyVegasNET.com
- Pink Jeep - Grand Canyon National Park South Rim Tour | Las Vegas | MyVegasNET.com
- Our Turn Excursions | Las Vegas | MyVegasNET.com
- Hoover Dam Express Tour | Las Vegas | MyVegasNET.com
- Hoover Dam City Deluxe Tour by Airbridge | MyVegasNET.com